1. Abstract must be limited to 250 words maximum.
2. Graphical abstracts are accepted along with text abstracts. A maximum of 1 graphics is recommended per abstract.
3. Please follow this template: YSC abstract template for preparing abstracts.
4. Only PDF files of size less than 1MB should be uploaded.
5. As there are limited slots for contributed talks, the abstracts not selected for oral presentations will automatically be considered for poster presentation.
6. Please see the list of topics below to choose the session you want to submit your abstract to. Also note, this list is not exhaustive. To the best of your judgement select a session that matches the most to your work. In case of confusion, our team is available for you at email@example.com
Pulsed laser deposition
Atomic layer deposition
Metalorganic chemical vapor deposition
Single crystal growth
Secondary ion mass spectrometry
X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
Scanning Auger electron spectroscopy
Scanning electron microscopy
Helium ion microscopy
Materials for optoelectronics and photonics
Electro-optic properties and applications
Optoelectronic and photonic devices
Simulation of opto-electronic properties
Optical transitions for defects
Thin-film semiconductor solar cells (CIGSe, CdTe, etc)
Organic and hybrid solar cells (Perovskite, Dye-sensitised, etc)
Tandem solar cells